Wednesday, 18 September 2013

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!

Oh my gosh, I haven't done a blog post in over a month! I feel so guilty that I've abandoned my blog for so long! 

I recently went on holiday to Tunisia with my parents to celebrate my 16th birthday, so that's one reason for my absence. I absolutely loved it, the staff at the hotel were so lovely and friendly and the weather was amazing. Thunder storms at night and 40 degrees during the day! Perfect! I also got a MacBook Pro for my birthday so, I'm in the process of getting used to it after using PC for 16 years!

Also, I've started college now. This is my second week into to and to be honest, I'm quite enjoying it. It's a lot easier to get into than I thought it would be. I think I'm settling into my routine pretty nicely :)

Those are the only excuses I have for leaving you guys for this long. Them and pure laziness and bloggers block! But sometimes, I think having a bit of time to yourself is all you need and I'm ready to get back on track with my blog and try to balance it with my college work. I have quite a few posts in mind for you guys so, everything should start running normally again :)

In other news, I'm currently ill. I have the worst sore throat ever, I sound like a man that smokes 50 a day. Not pretty. Doesn't feel too good either, I must say :/

This is just a quicky to let you guys know that I'm back on the blogging scene :) 

If there's anything you'd like to see, please do tell me and I'll be more than happy to make it happen! :)

It's good to be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment