Saturday, 21 September 2013

Weight loss diary | Week 1

Now, before you carry on reading this post, I want to tell you that it's inspired by Hannh Lucy's blog. So, make sure you check hers out first!

Now, I've been an off and on member at slimming world for quite some time now, about 2 or 3 years probably. And I've never gotten to my goal as I never stuck to it long enough to lose more than 2 stone.



As I mentioned in my last post, I've recently got back from my holiday. And when I go on holiday, I definitely let my diet go out the window.

Before I went on holiday, I managed to lose around a stone in about 8 weeks, which I was pretty impressed with. But my holiday definitely didn't do any good to that. So this was my first week back at Slimming World.

Honestly, I haven't been 100% on it this week at all. I find it hard to get back into the swing of the diet stuff when I've been eating what I want for 11 days!

I've had a few sweets (strawberry laces and bonbons.... maybe a couple of oreos) that were laying around, left over from my birthday, but to be honest, I haven't eating as much as I was on holiday so it must have been a shock to my system because I managed to lose 5 and a half pound this week! I was absolutely shocked! I've had a pork sandwich from the butchers, a 6inch subway, everything I shouldn't have and that's happened! I honestly have no idea how. It must be magic.

But, as I didn't do very well this week, and I think my weight loss was a fluke, I'm going to start making a little diary of what I eat on here and hopefully, that will make me a stay a little focused and more on track with stuff :) And maybe even help some of you who follow my blog! It's going to be even harder for me now though, as I've just started college and therefore, no time for exercise. But, I'll just have to be extra good!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, I'm so glad I've inspired you :) Wishing you loads of luck! I'm finding my diet hard to continue right now too, especially being ill, I just eat loads of comfort food haha! Luckily I have to walk up loads of stairs for college so I guess its not all bad! Well done on the 5 & a half pounds loss! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Good luck with losing weight haha.

    Beth | BeautyBubbles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post :) Its not bad to throw out your diet during holidays, I do that all the time haha

    xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete