Monday, 8 July 2013

Fun fair!

Near where I live, there's a fair going on at the moment.

I wasn't going to go as Patience wouldn't go on any rides (scaredy cat) and the whole point of a fair are the fair rides, right? But she promised that there would be some stalls that we could nosy at and it was a super nice day. Summer has finally started in England!

So, I agreed and off we went. 





We wandered around for a bit and spotted a train and just decided to jump on. It was only £1.50 as it was just a quick ride around the field. Not much scenery, I must say. 



It took us (slowly) in a little circle and we ended up back where we started. So, we had another wander.









We then met up with our friend Joe, found a nice shady nook on the field and stayed there for pretty much the remainder of the day.





And that's pretty much how I spent my Saturday! 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress you wore! Pretty photos! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day! I love the pictures and your outfit! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photos, looks like you had a blast!! <3
    Xo Courtney || ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete