Sunday, 9 June 2013

Weekend Wishlist | Shoes



1 - Dr Martens 1460 boot Cherry Red Smooth - £100

I have black DM which I've had for almost a year and I absolutely love them. It's time for a bit of colour now, I think!

2 - Black cut out boots - New Look - £24.99

Sammi from BeautyCrush has a pair of cut out booties that she uses in a lot of lookbooks and I love them! I found these on the New Look website last weekend and I love them. But, they haven't got my size in stock :(

3 - Mighty black leather zip boots - Topshop - £45

I've wanted these little beauties ever since Zoe from Zoella mentioned them in a haul months ago. Just a shame I don't have £45 laying around..

4 - Bashe platform peep toe wedges - Missguided - £35.99

Again, thanks Sammi! haha I hate peep toe shoes as I just hate feet :( but these are just to gorgeous and ugh Sammi mentioned these in a haul quite a while ago and I've had my eye on them since.

5 - Black Converse All Star Hi - £50

I'm a Converse virgin! I don't know how or why as I love the look of them, I've just never got my hands on a pair! I thought black hi tops would be a safe first pair.



4 comments:

  1. Those misguided wedges are gorgeous, I love the colour!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now want every single pair of these shoes.. damn :( lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have boots similar to those ones Zoella has :) I wrote about them a few weeks ago :)

    Rachel is Elsewhere

    ReplyDelete