Sunday, 16 June 2013

Weekend Wishlist | Mascara



Two posts in one day! But I think I'm going to make a thing of this "weekend wishlist", what do you think? :)

1) Maybelline Falsies Mascara - £7.99
I know that this is a favourite of Tanya Burr's and I just need to get my hands on it! I've seen mixed reviews, I know some people say it clumps. I'll hopefully find out for myself soon!

2) Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - £10
As I love Soap & Glory's skin care products, I hope I love their make up products also. (let's forget about their Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss, shall we?) I've seen good reviews on this.

3) No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara - £11
This is a favourite of Zoella's and everything I've tried because of Zoe, I've loved!

4) Benefit They're Real Mascara - £19.50
Do I really have to say anything about this mascara?

5) Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara - £21
By far the best mascara I have ever tried. I desperately want my own tube but it's not budget friendly at all.


What have you been wanting this week?

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Maybelline Falsies is a great mascara. I really like it. But, I can't say it's better than the lancome or benefit.
    Cute blog :)
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're real is good but I also love Bad Gal, which is a bit cheaper at £15 so slightly more purse friendly :) Chanel mascaras are the best I've tried, just a shame they're so much! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want to try the no7 one if Zoella likes it! haha, need to go look for my no7 vouchers!

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the maybeline falsie's one because of Tanya Burr too hahaa! It looks really good! I also really want to try the Benefit They're real mascara it has so many good reviews!
    Great Post!

    Millie xx
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Falsies is actually so good!! i recommend it to everyone! little trick that i use, if you apply to the overside of your top lashes as well as the underside and wiggle the wand a little bit over your lashes it can make your lashes appear really big with that falsies effect! :)

    Sophie x

    cutesybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the faslies mascara, it's a goodie! I also like maybeline lash stiletto for crazy length!
    stop by sometime <3

    Xo Courtney || ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete