Friday, 21 June 2013

Shopping shopping shopping | Another little haul

Me and my mum decided to open the saving tin we had going for a couple of months. We started saving for clothes for college, so I went shopping. 

I went with my sister on Tuesday and I bought a couple of things then.



I bought a cheap foundation brush and two nail polishes.
I've been wanting a bright orange nail varnish for a while and I was going to get one from Barry M, but they didn't have one. Then I came across this one from NYC in the colour 'Spring Street'. It's not exactly bright orange, more of a coral colour. They were having an 2 for £3 offer so I picked up a dark purple in the colour 'Manhattan'. This is more of an autumn/winter colour but I liked it so I bought it!


I then went out to Meadowhall today. Which, if you're not from around Sheffield and don't know what it is, it's just a big shopping centre.


First, my dad bought me some cheap Ray-Ban lookalikes.


I was going to get a real pair of these for my birthday last year, but I didn't really know if they suited me, so I got some Ray-Ban aviators instead, which I love.
But my dad just bought these cheap ones from eBay as he knew I still wanted some like them but didn't want to pay loads of a proper pair!


When I was out today, I first bought a maxi dress from New Look.



Now, I've never owned a maxi dress before as I'm not a dress or skirt person really, but I thought I'd give one a go, as I'm going on holiday in a couple of months!
It's a black bandeau with a cream dress with black pattern on it. This was £23.99 I believe.


I then went to Topshop to have a look around the sale and the make-up, but I ended up going downstairs to Topman.




The Mickey mouse one was reduced from £22 to £12 and the blue one with bleached strips was reduced from £20 to £10.
They both oversized and so comfy and I'm so glad I found them in the sale!


I then went to Boots.




There was a huge buy one get one half price on pretty much everything I looked at!
My sister's birthday is coming up and she said that she wanted a deep conditioner, so I picked up the Damage Rescue Treatment from Pantene for her to try.

I then picked up the Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in the shade 'Apocaliptic'.
If you know me, you know I hate lipgloss and I'm a huge lipstick girl.
But after seeing Lauren from alavish rave about them, I wanted to pick one up. And this was the perfect opportunity, as I was able to get it for only £3!


So, that's my little haul!

In other news, I have a group interview at Lush on Monday morning! *squeals* I'm super nervous! I hope I do well! If I'm successful, I get a trail shift next weekend! Wish me luck!

How's your week been lovelies, any plans for the weekend?

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Lovely haul, you bought lots of very pretty items!

    *following*

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought some very lovely items, really enjoyed your haul!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items, love the orange nail varnish, and I also really want some Wayfarers!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo good luck on your interview! I hope all goes well!! xx
    http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does seem like the Apocalips made it the US- wish they had!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? ahh, that's a shame. they have some really lovely colours in the collection!
      have yet to try it out though so, they might not be worth the hype!xx

      Delete