Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Passport photo | FOTD

Today, I had to go and sit in the dreadful booth to have the dreadful passport photo taken. I wanted my picture to be decent as I will have to live with it for at least 5 years! (Of course, my photo looks awful).


Face:
Mixture of Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation in shade 1 'Vanilla' and MUA Matte Foundation in the shade 3 'Gentle Fawn'
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer 
Natural Collection pressed powder in 'Neutral'

Eyes
Old copper colour eyeliner (the name rubbed off the packaging :( )
Just a sweep of Berry Ice Estee Lauder eyeshadow
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Smackers
Rimmel London Moisture Renew lipstick in shade 700 'Nude Delight'

I wanted to keep it minimal make up wise as I had a fear that they wouldn't accept the photo if I had too much on (remember when I said I worry about things a lot?)


Y so serious?
Hey ho, you don't really care what your passport picture looks like when you're laying on the sunbed, basking in the sun, do you?

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. You should see my photo! It's awful! Atleast I just have to use it until 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make up looks gorgeous! I love the way you've defined your eyes, looks so pretty.

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete