Saturday, 22 June 2013

Opps, and again | Little clothes haul

Me and my mum went out shopping with the intention of getting me some sandals for our holiday as my two favourite pairs both broke last year in Egypt! 
But we ended up getting everything but!


I first picked up a dark purple maxi skirt.

£14.99 - here

I love the colour of this and it fits and flows really nicely. It feels really good quality and it wasn't expensive at all!


I then picked up 4 cute little crop tops to go with it!


£7.99 - here

£7.99 - here

£12.99 - here

Can't find the link but it was £12.99 I think!

Sorry for slightly blurry pictures! The lighting in my room is awful and my camera seemed to be working against me today!

They all go with the purple maxi skirt, believe it or not! And I really love all 4!


We then wandered into Topshop to browse around the sale and I ended up picking a plain grey oversized shirt with rolled up sleeves.


It was reduced from £16 to £8 and I thought it'd be a good thing to have to just shove on in the morning if I can't be bothered to make an effort when I start college!

I was also going to get these in Topshop as I've been wanting a pair of flatforms for ages!
But as I don't like getting my feet out when I'm not on holiday, (I'm not a sandals girl at all. I'd rather walk around in my Doc's all summer!) I thought £35 was a bit expensive for a pair of holiday shoes! They are lovely though!


So, that's me done for a while! 
I just need to get some sandals now!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the maxi and the floral crop top is cute! Great post! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for some tops like this for my jollies. :) I know where to head to now!

    Your latest follower on Bloglovin' and GFC, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I haven't gone clothes shopping in forever!
    Jennifer

    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lacy, white crop top its so pretty! I really need to go to the Topshop sale, they have some great reductions and I really like the style of them rolled up sleeve t-shirts :)

    Millie xx
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete