Saturday, 8 June 2013

Liebster Award 2.0

I've been nominated for a Liebster Award again by the lovely everything & nothing and a hearts! So, thank you very much my dears! :) make sure to check out their blogs!

I've done this before (which you can see here and here!) and it's been floating around blogger for a while so you probably all know the rules already! But here they are again anyway!:

1. Each nominee must answer 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3.Then come up with 11 questions that they will answer
4. Go to their page and tell them that you have nominated them
5. No tag backs 

So here we go!


Everything & Nothing's questions:

1. What is your favorite book?
Either The Fault in our Stars or The Perks of Being and Wallflower :)

2. What made you start blogging?
Honestly, I'd been watching and reading Zoella's blog and YouTube for ages and it just looked like so much fun so one day I just decided, I'm going to do that! And I did! haha

3. Who is your all time favorite blogger?
Zoe (Zoella) or Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) because I love her Monday posts! :)

4. What is your favorite hairproduct?
My argan oil! Use it every time I get out the shower!

5. What country do you want to visit the most of all the countrys in the world?
America. (However Greece has taken my fancy after seeing Zoe's and Tanya's posts!)

6. What is your favorite band/singer?
Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil

7. What is your favorite item that you own?
That's such a hard question!

8.What color of nailpolish do you use the most?
Black probably

9. If you could go back in time, how old would you want to be? and why?
Probably about 8. Everything was easy then!

10. What do you do on a cosy day at home?
Read blogs, watch youtube videos and watch a chicflick hehe

11. What is your favorite TV series?
I have loads! I'm a total TV buff!


A Hearts questions:

1. Forever 21 and H&M?
I've never stepped foot into Forever 21 as I don't have one near or anywhere around me! So, H&M!

2. One beauty product you can't live without?
Face moisturiser!

3. Fashion icon and why?
I adore Sammi's style from BeautyCrush! She's just so versitile with her style and everything suits her, I just love it!

4. What is the reason you began your blog?
It just seemed like fun! :)

5. Favorite beauty brand and why?
MUA as they're so cheap! But higher brand, MAC because everything they sell is so pretty and good quality!

6. Who is a blogger you follow daily?
Ectllymlrs and Zoella 

7. Posts that you love to read about?
Hauls and reviews :)

8. Are you loving the oval nails trend or are you sticking with square nails?
It's bad but, I don't really take care of my nails at all! But if I could be bothered, I would definitely stick with square!

9. Favorite beauty guru?
Tanya Burr! She's so gorgeous and lovely!

10. Inspiration for your blog?
Zoella!

11. Fashion style?
I'm not really sure what I am to be honest! I just buy and wear what I like!


My questions:

1. Biggest achievement of 2013 so far?
2. Dream job?
3. Favourite hairstyle?
4. Favourite Disney film?
5. Favourite fictional character?
6. If you could only watch one film for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What's one beauty task that you hate doing?
8. Earliest memory?
9. One thing and one person you couldn't live without?
10. Favourite time of the year and holiday season?
11. What made you start blogging? :)

Who I'm tagging:




Thank you again to everything & nothing and a hearts for tagging me!



Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment