Sunday, 2 June 2013

Just a quick update!

I haven't blogged in 5 days! That doesn't sound like a particularly long time but I know that if I'm following someone, I want to read something new from them everyday! Greedy, I know!

The thing is, it's exam month :/ as I mentioned before, I've left school now but I just have all my exams to finish and then I'm free!

My next exam is on monday and then I have 8 more. So, I'm trying to stay off the internet and revise. I have revision sessions to go to during the day and then my own revision when I get home so, I haven't had much time to find things to blog about :/

But, it's June, so I'll be doing a May favourites soon! 

Just wait until 18th of June (the day of my last exam which I can't wait to get over and done with!) and then I'll have 3 whole months of blogging until I start college! :)

I don't know if any of you guys are Pierce the Veil fans but, I went to see them last night! Vic walked right behind me and touched me omfg and they were so good live! I was going to do a FOTD or OOTD but, I didn't leave myself enough time for photos before I had to rush off for my bus, silly me!
But I wore Model from Lancome, black eyeshadow from MUA, black kohl eyeliner and Rimmel's Scandel Eyes in Extreme Black on my eyes and my MAC lip liner in Currant! Clothes wise, I just wore my dark blue high waisted skinny jeans with a plain white tee, my oversized light denim shirt and my black Dr. Martens. I wore my new three pack of plain gold band rings from Asos which I was going to mention in a haul, but I just sent them back for a refund today as all the gold colour had wore off and they were silver by the end of the night! Super disappointed as I'd be wanting them for ages!

Anyway, what's happening with you guys? How are you all? :)

I just also want to thank all the followers I've gotten this last month! 14 sounds like a small number but if I gathered up 14 people, I wouldn't believe that they all wanted to read my blog! It means a lot! 

A giveaway might be in order in a few months!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend my lovelies! :)


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the rest of your exams! And I am a proud new follower! :D

    -B, xx

    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com
    (New Blog: My Favorite Youtubers!)

    ReplyDelete