Friday, 7 June 2013

Hello sun!

The sun has finally arrived (for good this time hopefully) in miserable England and me and my best friend Patience (she has her own blog, patiencebeatrice!) decided to make the most of it and go and 'revise' for our final exams on the field instead of being cooped up in our houses all day!

I brought my camera along for the day and I thought I'd share some of the pictures with you :) They're not very exciting but, oh well!













Please excuse the state of my lipstick! All the blowing bubbles rubbed it all off!






Being a model xoxoxoxox








How's your week been my lovelies?
Any plans for the weekend? :)

In more exciting news, Topshop have brought some of their old collection makeup back into stock! I'll be able to get my hands on Lips in Infrared after all!!

Also, with all the rumours of GFC going soon, it'd be lovely if you followed me on bloglovin'! :)
                                                        Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. Such lovely fun pictures,too cute!
    Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook, leave a comment and I"ll surely follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete