Sunday, 9 June 2013

Hair history | oh dear!

I've seen a few of these posts around so I thought I'd join in and show you some very embarrassing photos of me and my past hair style choices!

Please be aware that these are super cringe-worthy!

So, let's start at the beginning, ish.

One word: swag.


Short bob with a full fringe, not too bad!

Should I opt for an afro? Thoughts?

Everyone gets their hair braided on holiday, right?

Happy happy happy child!

Happy 8th birthday to me!

Ok, now to the more recent ones!

Before I ever dyed my hair:
Having the time of my life here!

I then dyed my hair for the first time and opted for a dark brown. How adventurous!
Oh god.

Then, I convinced my mum to let me dye my hair black. Oops.


Oh, hello emo-phase, how nice of you to join me!

Then, I decided I had had enough and I wanted to go red. Red from black? Yep.

Of course, I didn't look after it. Which led to? You got it, extreme fading!
Oh deary deary me.

Then, it faded so much that it was possible to dye brown over it again!

I then dip dyed it blue!

But mmmm, it just wasn't doing it for me anymore. Oh, I know! I'll go back bright red!
I did take good care of it this time, and kept it bright for quite some time!

But, I got bored, as usual. So, I stripped it and went dark brown.

I then got highlights

But then, finally, I dyed over the highlights and ombred it!


And that's it!

Looking back on everything now, my hair has been through quite a bit! hahaha

I have had drastic hair cuts in the past (such as that dreadful bob cut in year 8 *shudder*) but can't seem to find pictures on my laptop!

Do any of you have a hair history post, I'd love to see them!

I've had ombre hair now for over a month and I'm not bored just yet, I'm hoping to keep it for a while!

Follow on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. OH yes i braided my hair on holiday, did not suit me at ALL ! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're all guilty of it! Hahaha xxx

      Delete
  2. This is a really cool idea for a blogpost! I would love to do this but I don't think i'd be able to find all the pictures! this was very interesting to see :) I love the ombre now, thats how I have my own hair right now. But I have to say my favourite is the brown with highlights, in the pictures of you with the beanie, gorgeous!

    xxx
    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to look through all my old photos on my computer to make this post! Even if you don't find what you're looking for, it's nice to be nostalgic for a little while :)
      Thank you my lovely! :)xxx

      Delete
  3. Really enjoyed reading this - great post! Love your hair! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete