Monday, 3 June 2013

Book collection!

Now, I know a lot of you won't be very interested in this as you're all beauty blogs, but, I thought I'd post about it anyway! I mean, I can't be the only one in the beauty blogsphere that likes to read, right?

Like I said in my 25 facts about me post, I really like books but I rarely read (why? I don't know). But I tend to see a book I think I'd enjoy, buy it, and then it sits on my shelf, unread, for months (or years?).

But I thought I'd share my collection with you, just because.

My book organisation isn't very appealing at the moment haha I think it may need some readjusting! But nonetheless, here it is!


I keep my books in two different parts. One is my main section and the other is a sort of side section haha which has my books from childhood and manga books (and some nik-naks).


Main on the left, side on the right

The main has three rows and the side section has two.


Main

Row 1





Row 2





Row 3





'Side' section





Row 1


Row 2



So that's it!

I haven't read a lot of them so, feel free to tell me your thoughts if you have!

14 comments:

  1. You have so man books I want to read :)
    Have you read The House Of Night Books?
    They are AMAZING :)

    xx Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't yet!
      i've heard really mixed thoughts on them, i think they're either you love it or hate it kind of thing haha
      hopefully i like them when i get round to them!xxx

      Delete
  2. This post is great! Just what I have been looking for since i am not a beauty blog either!
    I also buy a lot of pretty books that I keep on my shelfs for a loooooong time before I read them!

    Love the Hunger Games & The Pretty Little Liars books!

    -B, xx
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com
    (New post: My Favorite Youtubers!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      i think i'm the only person in the world who hasn't read the hunger games yet!xx

      Delete
  3. Great collection Beth. Ahhh, the Twilight series. I may just have to re-read it!

    x

    I would love it if you entered my Zoya & Sephora giveaway!

    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com/2013/05/zoya-ulta-100-follower-giveaway.html

    Xo,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Collection! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me so nostalgic - I love reading books but haven't had time to read anything but course material during the last few years, so annoying :(

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know what you mean!
      I've been too busy to read because of revision for my exams!xx

      Delete
  6. Hi, I've just nominated you for Liebster Award! Check my blog for the questions and rules!
    -B, xx
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your book collection. I've nominated you for a Liebster award and I'd love for you to check it out!

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ♥aley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i will do! :)xx

      Delete
  8. Love this :) Just looking at the pictures made me want to read right now haha xo

    Holly | http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you book collection is adorable && so pretty to look at! i just did a similar post, check out my colorful books as displayed in my nyc apartment!

    Xo Courtney || ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete