Friday, 28 June 2013

13 of you are missing!

Just another quicky!

As you probably know, GFC is going on the 1st! (Or as least we all think. I am a bit apprehensive but it's better to be on the safe side!)

I have 29 GFC followers and 16 BL followers, which means 13 of you lovely people are missing!

Please just go over to bloglovin' and follow me so we can all stay in touch! It will take 2 seconds!

Some people are saying GFC is staying but some people seem pretty definite that it will be leaving us. I don't really understand why, seems a bit silly to me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Just click that big button ^ and it'll send you to my page, then just click the blue follow button and you're done!

It would really mean a lot as I don't want to leave any of you lovelies behind when (if) GFC bids us goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment