Tuesday, 7 May 2013

My ever growing wish list

Being a teenager in my last year of secondary school, without a job and therefore little to no money income a month, you can image that my wish list gets stocked up pretty high. And, unfortunately,  I don't have the money to relieve my list of a little weight by treating myself to the products that have been on the "ugh I really want that" stage of the list. It seems to just get longer and longer. So, I thought I would share with you some of the products that I want in order to hopefully make me feel a little better. (I don't know why it would but let's give it a go, yeah?)


So, the first thing I had my eye on for quite some time was the Topshop lipstick in Infrared.


This lipstick is a lovely soft orange slightly coral colour and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw Zoella wear in it one of her videos. However, I have a sad story about this lipstick. It is no longer in stock and there is no sign of it coming back onto the shelves in any Topshop store nearby. *cries* This is a result of my never ending list growing beyond my control and me not being able to tick any items from the list. (Do you see the problem I'm faced with?) So now, I am on the hunt for a matte orange lipstick that is just as lovely as this. Any suggestions?


The next item on my list is probably another lipstick (I enjoy my lipsticks). This time it is the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight and also Coral Queen.

Nude Delight
Coral Queen
Now, I usually go for matte lipsticks as I'm not that big of a fan of anything too shiny on the lips. But, after I saw the beautiful Tanya Burr mention these lipsticks in her April favourites video on YouTube, I just fell in love with the colours. I have yet to add a nude lipstick to my, at the moment, small *:(* lipstick collection as they usually don't appeal to me. But I adore this shade from Rimmel. And the Coral Queen shade is just too pretty, I can't resist wanting it for myself :/ Also, the "moisture renew" just sounds so creamy and lovely. Me wanty.


Ok, last lipstick I'm going to mention, promise.
Mac Matte lipstick in Ruby Woo.

Ugh. So pretty.

I have my beloved Russian Red matte lipstick by Mac. Russian Red is a lovely deep, intense red which I absolutely love. However, sometimes I feel like it can be too intense. And I just feel that Ruby Woo is a bit softer and more wearable than Russian Red. However, as they're both quite similar, I can't bring myself to spend £14 on this lipstick. Maybe once I run out of my lovely Russian Red, I'll purchase Ruby Woo to replace it....... Maybe.


Next up is the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara.


I've been in love with this mascara ever since I was at my best friends house sleeping over and we were going out for a meal and I asked if I could use her mascara. She whipped out this bad boy and I glided it onto my lashes and was amazed. There were absolutely no clumps whats so ever. Usually when I use mascara, a lot of my lashes get stuck together, no matter what I use. But this. Nope. One stroke lengthened and put volume into my lashes to easily and effortlessly. But, retailing for around £20, I doubt I'll be buying any of this anytime soon.


Now, onto a couple of Lush products I want to try out.

Firstly, the Handy Gurugu Hand Cream.


This is pretty self explanatory. I suffer from quite dry skin on my hands and I've heard good stuff about this product. 
"This is a very butter-rich cream, originally made in response to customers telling us they wanted a heavier-hitting hand cream to tackle hard worked hands. 
We’ve put a much higher amount of butters into this cream than the norm. shea butter, peanut butter, pumpkinseed butter, cashew butter and almond butter are all in here – supported by almond oil, rose infusion and freshly squeezed lemon juice."
All those butters!
I also want to try the Lip Scrub in Bubblegum.


Being a lover of matte lipsticks, it's always best to have soft, smooth lips for the best results. I moisturise my lips daily but it just sounds like a good idea to scrub all that dead, flaky skin off (eww). Also, it just sounds yummy.
Next up, Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask.

Mmm, blueberries. 
Not only does this mask sound like it'd do the job I need a face mask to do.
"You know those times when you get one or two spots and it throws you into panic? Well, this mask is here to lend you a bit of perspective, to tell you to calm down, it’s not the end of the world and it’s nothing that can't be sorted. Basically, this is your best mate in a pot."
It also sounds like it smells amazing. 



Anyway, enough. I haven't mentioned nearly everything on my list but I'm sure that'll do for now.

Anyone tried or own any of these products? Are they any good? 

Let me know what you've been ogling over!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've want to try Topshop makeup! Before I thought it'll just be cheap but a lot of people actually love it

    Check out my OPI nail polish giveaway!
    GIVEAWAY HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lush! I have the popcorn lip scrub and it's so good, so I can imagine the bubblegum one will be just as good :) I love Topshop lipsticks, just did a post on them today! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete