Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Liebster Award!

Having only just started blogging earlier this month, I don't know many people in the blogsphere! But, not to worry. I have very kindly been nominated for The Liebster Award by not one, but two people! Lindsey at elzeedaily and Catherine at beautylovefashionthoughts! Thank you lovelies!!



So, these are the rules!:


1. Each person nominated must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions left by your tagger.
3. Create your own 11 questions.
4. Tag up-to 11 people.
5. NO TAG BACKS.


Having just done a 25 facts about me post (which if you want to, you can view here!) I'm going to try to not repeat myself!

But here we go, here are 11 facts about me!

1. I'm terrified of sharks, the sea and big boats. I don't mind swimming in the sea, but when it gets to the point where you can't see or touch the sand below you, I get totally freaked out. And I'm terrified of the thought of a boat sinking. I don't know, I just hate it so much.

2. I never finish a drink that's in a glass unless it has ice in. I don't really know why. But if I have a glass of water or anything really, I always leave a little bit in the bottom of my glass. I never drink all of it.

3. When I'm older, I really want to move and live somewhere abroad.

4. I've always wanted to go to New York at New Years to watch the ball drop. It just looks like such a nice atmosphere! 

5. Things like veins and the heart and just blood in general creeps me out and makes me feel faint haha once my mum cut her hand on a knife while she was washing the dishes and she asked me to cut her a plaster, and I fainted :')

6. Australian and Canadian accents are my favourite.

7. I've never been on a train.

8. I'm leaving school soon. Friday is my last day at school, then I finish my exams and that's it! I then start college in September which I'm super nervous about.

9. I was a hardcore belieber from the beginning of 2009 till 2012.

10. That's So Raven, Drake & Josh, Hannah Montana and Suite Life will always be my favourite!

11. I had guitar lessons when I was in primary school but I gave up and now I really wish I could play :/


Lindsey's questions!

1. Favorite Shop? 
Urban Outfitters! Everything in there is so pretty! What a shame I can't afford anything!

2. What is the number 1 most played song on your ipod?
Kiss and Tell by Justin Bieber (I told you I was a dedicated fan for 4 years!)

3. What do you miss most about being a child? 
Well, I'm only 15 so I still sort of am. But I'm going to say the old disney TV shows!

4. What is one thing you could not live without?
My mum. But something materialistic; my laptop.

5. Who is your celebrity crush? 
Just one?! 

6. What is the last thing you bought and how much did it cost? 
Carmex Cherry because my lips have been super dry lately :( but it was around £2 I think :)

7. Are you a morning or night person? 
Night!

8. Do you have any bad habits? If so, what are they? 
I zone out and daydream a lot.

9. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself? 
Again, just one?!

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? 
Lips and eyes.

11. What is the farthest you have traveled from your hometown?
To Egypt, I think :)


Catherine's questions!

1. If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?
Zoella so I could be friends with my favourite Youtubers! (sad, I know).

2. If you were stranded on a desert island what would be your 'must have' item?
Vaseline! hahaha

3. Bright colours or pastel colours?
Just depends! I love both :)

4. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Either chips or Chinese.

5. If you had a live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose?
70's or 80's!

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go? Why?
Canada, Australia, New York and so many more places. I'd just love to travel the world!

7. A sentence or two describing a happy memory from your childhood.
I can't remember anything to be honest :/

8. Morning or Night Person?
Night!

9. Best book you've read recently.
Fault in our Stars by John Green.

10. Favourite lipstick.
Russian Red by MAC.

11. How do you feel about being nominated?
Very special ;D


My questions!

1. Do you watch YouTube and if you do, who are your favourite YouTubers?
2. What's your favourite place to be?
3. Why and when did you start blogging?
4. What's your favourite season and why?
5. What's your number one beauty must have?
6. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
7. When did you have your last splurge and what was it on?
8. What are your pet peeves? 
9. What's your favourite unhealthy food?
10. What is/was your favourite class at school?
11. If you could do anything or go anywhere for a day, what would you do and where would you go?


I nominate:



Again, thank you to Lindsey and Catherine for nominating me! Make sure to check them out!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for my nomination! :) I'll do my post on it tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. just letting you know, I nominated you, details are on the last post on my blog
    lydiacaitlin.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete