Friday, 24 May 2013

Liebster Award! Again!

I have been nominated again for a Liebster Award! Aaaah!


This time it was by Lydia from lydiacaitlin, so thank you sweet heart!

As, I've already done a Liebster Award post, which is here (you can go there to see the rules, my facts my answers, my questions and who I tagged :)), I'll I'm going to to is answer Lydia's questions :)


So, the questions are...

1. Favourite food?
Chips probably haha

2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
If I was able to change things about myself, I'd change more than one! But it would probably be that I interrupt people sometimes. I don't realise I'm doing it during a conversation and I just feel so rude after and I hate rude people so, it'd be that.

3. which one if more important, music or wifi?
This is a horrible question :(

4.if you had £1 000 000 what would you spend it on?
I'd save half of it and put it in a bank with interest and then I'd spend the other half on travelling, clothes, make up and holidays. Typical, I know!

5. what do you look for in a guy?
Sense of humour mostly. 

6. favourite brand?
I don't really have one :/

7. ideal weekend?
Shopping and going out with friends on Saturday and then sat with my mum watching Criminal Minds all day Sunday :) is that sad? :/

8. Favourite film?
God, I don't think I could chose!

9. are you looking forward to summer?
yesyesyesyesyesyesyes

10. what was the last thing you bought? why&opinions?
Carmex Cherry because I've had really dry lips lately haha it smells gorgeous (like cherry drops) and does the job :)

11. why did you start blogging?
I've only just started blogging at the beginning of this month so it's all new to me. But in all honesty, I started a blog because of Zoella. I've watched her on Youtube and read her blog for around a year so I decided hey, why not?! I think it's just a nice why to get your thoughts and opinions out and a nice place to be :)


So, that's it! Thank you again to Lydia for nominating me!

Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi hun,

    Thanks for sharing more about you! Always love hearing more about a blogger.
    I love your blog and am now following you on GFC

    I'm currently having a giveaway at my blog for a beauty hamper and it would mean so much if you checked it out!
    I look forward to your next post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hi-beauties-i-wanted-to-bring-you.html

    ReplyDelete