Sunday, 19 May 2013

Getting all excited!

As I mentioned in my 25 facts about me post, I'm a huge TV show fan, and I'm getting very excited about things!

First, season 4 of Pretty Little Liars is starting on June 11th! Season 3 ended with such an amazing episode, I've been having withdrawal symptoms since! What's in the trunk?! Who's buried in the dirt?! So many questions! I don't trust Cici at all, something's up with her!


Season 7 of Skins is airing at the beginning of July hopefully. Effy (Fire), Cook (Rise) and Cassie (Pure) will be reappearing! Not too excited about Cassie's episode, I never liked Cassie. But maybe Sid will show up somewhere in there? I can hope. 



Season 3 of American Horror Story will be appearing in October this year! Super duper excited! This season is entitled "American Horror Story: Coven". Witches, of course! What else would you expect?! I have a good feeling about this season. I'm not going to say season 2 was a let down, but it definitely was no where near as good as season 1. Maybe it's just me and I missed Tate and Violet too much in season 2. Hey ho. Speaking of Violet though, Taissa Farmiga is reappearing in season 3! 
Witches, Evan Peters and Taissa Farmiga; could there be anything better?

I've seen quite a few fan made posters but an official promotion poster has yet to be released, I think.

Now, this isn't a TV show, but I'm going to mention it as I couldn't be more excited.
The Fault in our Stars film! *fangirls*
Aaaaaaaah, John Green, you seem to like ripping my heart out and stamping all over it. That being said, I absolutely adore that book. It's definitely one of my favourites. And when I found out it was getting made into a film, I went mad!
The casting isn't doing anything for me so far. Hazel and Augustus, meh. I'm hoping they pick someone good for Issac, I have Evan Peters in mind. I think he'd be great being the funny, sarcastic and witty Issac, but that's just me.



Also, I'm getting super excited for The City of Bones film! Jace<3
The casting however, in my opinion, is terrible. But, we'll just have to see about that. The trailer looks amazing and I just hope the film is half as good as the book!

          
So many things! 

Is there anything you're excited about? Be it what I've mentioned, or anything else! Let me know!

Anyone else read and loved The Mortal Instruments or The Fault in our Stars? (If you haven't, get reading!) What do you think to the TMI casting and who would you cast for TFIOS? I could talk about this stuff all day!


Hope you're having a good day lovelies! Happy Sunday!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth!
    I love this post! Who's your favourite caracter in Pretty Little Liars. I thing Cici is in the car. Who do you thinks is it?

    I just love your blog :) I'm following you now :)
    Feel free to check out my blog if you have the time :)
    Kiss Catilein
    www.beautylovefashionthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      my favourite is probably hanna, she makes me laugh haha
      i'm not sure at all! i'm so excited to find out who/what it is!

      thank you lovely! sure! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Awards! Check out my blog for more information.
    Love Catilein.
    www.beautylovefashionthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete